Investing in our employees, their careers and their future with Bancroft.
Bancroft is proud of partnerships with universities throughout the region that allow our employees to access some of the best opportunities for continued and graduate studies in related fields of study.
The Bancroft/Rider Partnership
Bancroft offers a tuition assistance program that gives qualifying employees the opportunity to earn a highly regarded Rider University graduate degree in Applied Psychology and qualify to take the national exam to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Students will earn a coveted academic and professional credential while attending classes on The Bancroft School Campus.
- Convenient on-site, afternoon and evening courses provided
- Intimate, cohort-based program limited to 20 students
- Tuition reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Preparation for certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Rider’s ABA course sequence is approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® (BCBA) as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®.
Online Classes through Saint Joseph’s University
The flexible online format allows you to take classes at your own pace, on your own time.
Develop new skills and abilities that you can apply immediately to your current roles in the organization and experience the following benefits:
- Renowned Curriculum Delivered From Expert Faculty
- Online Flexibility to Meet Any Schedule
- Access to 24/7 Personal Support Center
- Personal and Professional Development
- 10 percent Tuition Reduction Scholarship
Bancroft is a practicum site for many higher education programs for those seeking advanced degrees in ABA as well as for doctoral students seeking the expert experience of Bancroft clinicians for their continued study, including: