- This event has passed.
Resource Fair: Educational Technology Fair
April 18 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Finding Their Voice
School districts and families are invited to dive into technology for children with special needs. Research shows that when children with special needs find the channel to best help them communicate their wants and needs, their home and school life improves.
Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Devices
- -What is the right communication technology for my child with special needs?
- -How can I help them communicate?
Educational and Assistive Technology
- -What apps can I use for my child’s development?
- -Can an app help with behavior management?
- -What tech tools are there to increase the quality of my child’s life?
Experts and Vendors will be on-site demonstrating technology, applications and answering questions about communication devices and programs.
• 1:30 pm
• 3:30 pm
• 5 pm
Bancroft Technology Experts will discuss assessment, successful AIT integration and