- This event has passed.
Direct Support Professionals Career Fair
February 26, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- – Now hiring Direct Support Professionals! Join us in 2019 to explore a career with purpose working with one of the region’s largest non profit organizations.
- – On-the-spot interviews will be scheduled for qualified candidates.
- – Full time and part time positions – all shifts – available in our community living programs for adults with autism, intellectual or developmental disabilities, and brain injuries
- – Hands on experience working with individuals with disabilities and/or brain injuries or comparable work experience in a direct care role (for example: CNA, Home Health Aid, Residential Counselor)
- – Valid drivers license
- – Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 each year
- – Tuition discounts with Rowan, Rider, St. Joe’s and Drexel
- – Fully paid Masters in ABA in partnership with Rider University
[gravityform id=”33″ title=”false” description=”false”]