- This event has passed.
Job Fair – Williamstown, NJ
September 13, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
-Full time and part time positions available in our community living programs for adults with autism, acquired brain injuries and other intellectual or developmental disabilities
[gravityform id=”33″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Apply in Advance
After you register, apply online in just a few minutes to get the process started and make the most of your time with us! Bring printed copies of your resume with you.
- -Hands on experience working with individuals with disabilities and/or brain injuries or comparable work experience in a direct care role (for example: CNA, Home Health Aid, Residential Counselor)
- -Anyone pursuing their education in the fields of Psychology, Behavioral Health, Autism Studies, Social Services, Social Work or related human services studies
- -Available to work 2nd and/or 3rd shift schedules, including weekends
Grow Your Career with Bancroft
- – Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 each year plus tuition discounts with Rowan, Rider, St. Joe’s and Drexel
- – Tuition Repayment up to $20,000 for qualified college expenses
- – Fully paid Masters in ABA in partnership with Rider University
Talk to a recruiter for details!