- This event has passed.
Lakeside Campus Career Fair
January 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- – Now hiring Direct Support Professionals! Join us in 2019 to explore a career with purpose working with one of the region’s largest non profit organizations.
- – On-the-spot interviews will be scheduled for qualified candidates.
- – Full time positions – 2nd and 3rd shift – available in our community living programs for adults with autism, intellectual or developmental disabilities
- – Hands on experience working with individuals with disabilities and/or brain injuries or comparable work experience in a direct care role (for example: CNA, Home Health Aid, Residential Counselor)
- – Anyone pursuing their education in the fields of Psychology, Behavioral Health, Autism Studies, Social Services, Social Work or related human services studies
- – Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 each year
- – Tuition discounts with Rowan, Rider, St. Joe’s and Drexel
- – Tuition Repayment up to $20,000 for qualified college expenses
- – Fully paid Masters in ABA in partnership with Rider University