« All Events
Lakeside Campus Walk In Interviews
April 30 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
At Bancroft, you’ll find a career where you’re improving the lives of the people we serve, and you’ll see how they’re shaping your life too.
- – Walk in to interview for our Direct Support Professional position.
- – DSPs at our Lakeside Campus provide support to adults with autism and I/DD in residential and vocational settings.
- – Full and part time positions, 1st and 2nd shifts available
- – Health benefits
- – Quarterly pay incentives
- – Student Loan Payback up to $20,000 for qualified college expenses
- – Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 each year plus tuition discounts with Rowan, Rider, St. Joe’s and Drexel
- – Fully paid Masters in ABA in partnership with Rider University