- This event has passed.
Stretch for Vets
March 15, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 3, 2017
Yoga for mind and body wellness
A program dedicated for veterans, active-duty military, and their families!
As a part of Bancroft NeuroRehab’s continuing commitment to veterans, we offer a FREE yoga series for veterans, active military members, and their families.
Yoga is the practice of uniting body and mind through physical movement and meditation. The physical, cognitive and emotional benefits of yoga are well known and proven to:
- • Reduce stress
- • Increase muscle strength
- • Enhance mood and concentration
- • Increase cardiovascular endurance
- • Decrease blood pressure, anxiety, and depression
- • Improve sleep
- • Regulate stress-response system
- • Improve posture
Call 856.348.1215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register