Continuing Education for Professionals
Bancroft provides educational opportunities for industry professionals.
Bancroft offers various opportunities for case managers, social workers, rehabilitation counselors, other healthcare professionals and special education providers to continue professional development and training.
Lunch and Learn Presentations
Bancroft NeuroRehab would love to bring our expert clinical team to you. All presentations are credentialed through CCMC, CRC and NASW. Additional topics are also available upon request.
- Home Safe Home: Adapting the Home for Those with Neurological Conditions
- The Effects of TBI on the Aging Brain
- A Family Affair: Effects of Brain Injury on Family Dynamics
- Neuropsychologist Assessments: Your Toughest Questions Answered
- Finding the Right Fit: Choosing a Neurorehabilitation Provider
- Feed Your Body, Feed Your Brain
- Brain Boost: Exercise, Cognition & Neurorehabilitation
- Concussion & TBI: From A-Z
Maximizing Movement: Cueing Strategies that Improve Outcomes
As part of our commitment to educate professionals in the community, we offer two monthly webinars for special education professionals and rehabilitation professionals on the latest industry trends and topics.
Bancroft welcomes certified rehabilitation counselors, case managers, social workers, therapists and other healthcare providers to participate in our monthly Heads Up webinar series. Each live presentation provides 1.0 CEU credit for
All attendees will receive a general certificate of attendance.
Upcoming Bancroft NeuroRehab Webinars:
8.31.2016—Mind Matters: Impact of Mindfulness on Those with Neurological Conditions
Everyday tasks and situations can be overwhelming for individuals with traumatic brain injuries and other neurological conditions. Incorporating mindfulness into daily activities can improve cognitive function, boost memory and regulate emotions. Mindfulness can also reduce stress and enable a healthier lifestyle.
- Learn to identify common cognitive, behavioral and emotional challenges of traumatic brain injury
- How to stop stress in its tracks! Learn acute and chronic effects of stress on health
- Explore cognitive functions impacted by mindfulness meditation
- Discover the latest research on mindfulness for those with neurological conditions
Special Education Webinars
Bancroft invites school psychologists, social workers, Learning Disability Teacher Consultants, teachers, BCBAs and other special education providers to take part in our monthly Ed of the Class webinar series offered the second Tuesday of every month throughout the school year. All attendees will receive a general certificate of attendance.
Upcoming Education Webinars:
9.14.16—Creative Solutions to Challenging Classroom Behavior