Join the Lindens Team
Are you ready to start applying your Psych, Social Work, or related human services degree right away?
A job with the Lindens at Bancroft is an unparalleled opportunity to advance your professional career while helping children and young adults with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities reach their potential.
WHAT IS THE LINDENS PROGRAM?
What is Lindens?
The Lindens Center for Autism is a nationally renowned residential program located on the beautiful new Bancroft Raymond & Joanne Welsh Campus in Mt. Laurel, N.J.
One of the country’s most innovative behavioral intervention and residential programs, the Lindens is a hub for the medical, clinical and behavioral professionals who are committed to ever-improving the quality of care for children.
Excellence in Care
Working in transdisciplinary teams, skillful in the use of evidence-based and data-informed treatment, our clinicians craft unique treatment plans and deliver dynamic care which enables a pathway for children to access their highest potential and allows families to realize an improved quality of life.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 each year, plus tuition discounts with Rowan, Rider, St. Joe’s and Drexel
- Tuition Repayment up to $20,000 for qualified college expenses
- Fully paid Master’s in ABA in partnership with Rider University Learn More
- Free supervision hours for those obtaining their BCBA or BCaBA
- Bachelor’s degree or current enrollment with a minimum of 60 credits toward a degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Social Work, Human Services or a related field required
- 6 months prior experience in a related field desired
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check necessary
Are you the right match for our team?
I am looking for a fast-paced, challenging environment that is equally as rewarding.
I have grit and resilience. I seek out challenges and never give up.
I maintain composure under pressure.
I know hard work and patience pays off.
I want to be a part of something important and part of a team.
I am loyal and dependable and never leave a colleague in a lurch.
I bring spirit and positive energy to the work I do.
I am eager to learn and grow professionally.
Because of the sophisticated level of care and training provided at the Lindens, successful employees advance to positions in the fields of:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Organizational leadership