Rebound. Recover. Reconnect.
Every achievement gained through neurological rehabilitation is meaningful progress toward recovery from brain injury or a neurological deficit.
At Bancroft NeuroRehab, our aim is to help you or your loved one reclaim your life through evidence-based therapies provided through a range of services.
Let us help you achieve your own personal victory.
Expert licensed therapists customize treatment plans based on each client’s distinct rehabilitation needs and goals:
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy improves memory, attention deficit, social behavior, future planning and judgment.
- Physical Therapy restores mobility, improve muscle tone, balance, strength and endurance
- Occupational Therapy restores skills needed to function successfully at home, work or school
- Psychotherapy aids in adjustment to injury, deficit awareness, redevelopment of social skills, maintaining relationships and education regarding the illness or injury
- Speech and Language Therapy improves communication and language skills and swallowing
- Vestibular Therapy improves balance and reduce dizziness through exercise
- LSVT Big & Loud Therapy™ improves gait and speech for clients with Parkinson’s
Evaluations and Examinations
Essential to the development of customized treatment plans for neurological rehabilitation, Bancroft NeuroRehab offers:
- Neuropsychological Evaluations gauge the level of functionality in cognitive domains such as orientation, attention and language
- Independent Medical Examinations determine the cause, extent and medical treatment of a work-related or other injury
- Functional Capacity Evaluations determine an individual’s ability to function in a variety of circumstances, most often employment, in an objective manner
- Driver Evaluations ensure the patient can demonstrate safety awareness and judgment while driving and the skills necessary to control a vehicle.