One World Run Social Media Tool Kit for Runners & Walkers
Thank you for sharing the One World Run with your network!
Below you will find links and resources for use in your outreach. Please copy and paste into your social media accounts or social scheduling tool — or feel free to use the content here as inspiration to write your own post!
Private communications are also welcome, such as emails, Twitter DM, Facebook Messenger, and LinkedIn messages.
One World 5K Run/1-Mile Walk for Bancroft
Date: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018
Location: Bancroft Raymond & Joanne Welsh Campus
311 Walton Ave., Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Event Page: Bancroft.org/oneworldrun
Organization Social Sites
Facebook Page: @Bancroftorg – https://www.facebook.com/BancroftOrg/
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/230639471103189/
Twitter: @Bancroftorg – https://twitter.com/BancroftOrg
Instagram: @Bancroftorg – https://www.instagram.com/bancroftorg/
Suggestions for writing your own posts:
- Share your WHY! The more personal a connection you can show, the better.
- Remind people this is an event to raise money for a nonprofit: If you can’t run, make a donation!
- Please use #oneworldrun in every post; the others are optional
- Include the registration link in every post: bancroft.org/oneworldrun.
- Share a link directly to your Team or Individual Fundraising Page:
Please feel free to right-click and save these images for your own use.
Or… Request a customized button! Would you like a customized One World Run button featuring your loved one? Email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll make one for you. Share your “Why” on your social pages and encourage your friends, family and network to come run, walk or donate.
Twitter: Current length is up to 280 characters. This translates into approximately 22-29 words. Feel free to use our suggested posts as the basis for your own!
- Register TODAY for the #oneworldrun ==> Bancroft.org/oneworldrun. Every dollar raised supports those with autism, intellectual/developmental disabilities & brain injuries. Join us Oct. 13! #makeadifference #runforacause
- I’m running for Bancroft! Every dollar raised supports the critical programs & services that help people with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their own goals every day. JOIN US! Register today: Bancroft.org/oneworldrun #oneworldrun #runforacause
- NOW’S THE TIME: Join the #oneworldrun! Help create a brighter future for thousands of people with autism, developmental disabilities & brain injuries in PA, NJ & DE. We can’t do it without you… sign up TODAY ⇒ Bancroft.org/oneworldrun. #runforacause
- RUN. WALK. DONATE. Don’t miss Bancroft’s #oneworldrun on Oct. 13! Help ppl with autism, developmental disabilities & brain injuries achieve greater independence, and live more fulfilling lives. Bancroft.org/oneworldrun #runforacause
- REGISTER today for the One World 5K Run/Walk for Bancroft –> Bancroft.org/oneworldrun
By running with us, you’re supporting programs for individuals with brain injuries, neurological conditions, autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Run. Walk. Donate… Join us today!
- Walk. Run. Donate. No matter how you choose to support Bancroft’s One World 5K Run/1-Mile Walk, your participation will help to create a brighter, more independent future for thousands of people with autism, intellectual & developmental disabilities and brain injuries.
- Every dollar raised takes those Bancroft serves one step closer to reaching their own personal goals, every single day. Can we count on you? Join us Oct. 13 –> Bancroft.org/oneworldrun
- ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? Join us for Bancroft’s One World Run – a 5K run/1-mile fun walk to support critical programs & services for people with autism and other disabilities.
Every step you take carries us one step closer to our fundraising goals… and helps those served by Bancroft overcome their own personal challenges, each and every day.
Will you accept the challenge? REGISTER TODAY: Bancroft.org/oneworldrun
- Share a personal testimonial, similar to these: