Conditions We Treat
We provide brain injury rehabilitation for a range of services and programs for people recovering from traumatic brain injury (TBI), acquired brain injuries and neurological conditions including:
- Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders
- Anoxic or hypoxic brain injury
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Multiple sclerosis
The clinical team at Bancroft NeuroRehab – comprised from among the region’s most skilled cognitive, physical, speech, occupational therapists and neuropsychologists – specialize in brain injury rehabilitation. Working as an interdisciplinary team, they assess each patient to construct a treatment plan focused on achievement of individual goals and advancing client independence in home and community.
Serving New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia Area
With four locations in southern and central New Jersey, Bancroft NeuroRehab centers are conveniently located near main roadways and regional hospitals and healthcare systems.
Bancroft NeuroRehab Programs and Services
For those requiring supervised living, Bancroft NeuroRehab offers an array of residential group homes and apartments in attractive communities throughout southern and central New Jersey. Services include customized supervision, access to social, recreational and spiritual activities, behavioral programming and more. We provide transportation to and from day programs, outpatient rehabilitation services, medical appointments and community activities.
Bancroft NeuroRehab’s therapeutic day treatment programs provide structured programming centered on therapy, activities and recreation to help patients regain functional abilities, vocational and daily living skills and achieve an improved quality of life. We provide transportation to and from day programs, medical appointments and community activities.
Our experienced and credentialed therapists customize treatment plans based on each client’s distinct rehabilitation needs and goals, including:
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Neuropsychology and Psychotherapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Vestibular Therapy
- LSVT Big & Loud Therapy™
- Group Therapy including cooking, accessing public transportation and more
Evaluations and examinations are essential to the development of customized treatment plan for each patient:
- Neuropsychological Evaluations gauge the level of functionality in cognitive domains such as orientation, attention and language
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) determine the cause, extent and medical treatment of a work-related or other injury
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) determine an individual’s ability to function in a variety of circumstances, most often employment, in an objective manner
- Driver Evaluation ensure the patient can demonstrate safety awareness and judgment while driving and the skills necessary to control a vehicle
We offer comprehensive vocational evaluations to identify skills and abilities aligned with industries and jobs in the community. Our experienced job coaches help people with brain injuries or other neurological impairments develop the practical skills to secure meaningful work. Vocational services include worksite evaluations, job analysis, job trials, assessment of work skills, identification of modifications or adaptions, onsite job training, job coaching and long-term follow along job support services.
Home and community-based rehabilitation provides continued support for people with brain injury to help master the compensatory strategies needed to continue their rehabilitation and master daily living skills and access to home, work and school environments.
Bancroft NeuroRehab offers a variety of therapeutic activities to enhance cognitive, emotional, physical and social needs of adults with brain injuries and other neurological conditions through our Community Life and Social Skills Series (CLaSS). From music and dance therapy to yoga and cooking classes, there is always something fun to get involved in.