Investing in our employees, their careers and their future
Bancroft is proud of partnerships with universities throughout the region that allow our employees to access some of the best opportunities for continued and graduate studies in related fields of study.
The partnerships formed not only benefit our employees, but also the people they support.
The Bancroft/Rider University Partnership
Bancroft offers a tuition assistance program that gives qualifying employees the opportunity to earn a highly regarded Rider University graduate degree in Applied Psychology and qualify to take the national exam to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Convenient on-site, afternoon and evening courses provided
- Intimate, cohort-based program limited to 20 students
- Tuition reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Preparation for certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Online Classes through Saint Joseph’s University
The flexible online format allows employees to take classes at their own pace and their own time while developing new skills and abilities that can be applied immediately to current roles in the organization:
- Renowned Curriculum Delivered From Expert Faculty
- Online Flexibility to Meet Any Schedule
- Access to 24/7 Personal Support Center
- Personal and Professional Development
- 10 percent Tuition Reduction Scholarship
Bancroft is a practicum site for many higher education programs for those seeking advanced degrees in ABA as well as for doctoral students seeking the expert experience of Bancroft clinicians for their continued study, including:
- Rowan University
- Temple University
- Caldwell University
- Co-op site for Drexel University
Join Our Remarkable Team
Looking for deeply compassionate and dedicated people to join our team.