Children’s Education & Residential Programs
We are here to help you understand all of the options available to your child and guide you through the process from start to finish.
Parents and Case Managers
If you are interested in The Bancroft School, our Special Education, Transition or Residential programs for your student, please call 800.774.5516 or fill out the form below to connect to our Admissions Specialist, Pat Reid.
Be prepared to answer questions such as:
- Student’s name and date of birth
- Do you have a current IEP?
- Current school, school district and grade level
- Why are you considering a change in placement?
- Has your child ever been enrolled in a Bancroft program?
- Are you currently working with your Child Study Team or Case Manager regarding a change in placement?
- What are you looking for in a school program for your child?
- Best way and time to reach you
Referrals from Case Managers and Child Study Teams
In many cases, parents can start the conversation with their school before or after speaking with Bancroft. Alternatively, parents may be referred to Bancroft by the school’s child study team or case manager.
We will ask for the School District to send a “Referral Packet” that includes information needed before the child starts.
- Child’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- All current evaluations
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) if one exists
- Any data collection on behavior
Our senior psychologist will review all of the above information and our Admissions Specialists will be in touch with you regarding next steps.
Thank you for your interest in Bancroft
We are dedicated to ensuring your child’s education and care is carefully considered to create the best environment for their growth. Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch to discuss the needs of your loved one. Your assigned Admissions Specialist will guide the family and district through the process of assessment, placement, timing and transition into The Bancroft School and Educations Programs.
Seeking a career with Bancroft? Click here.