Holiday Wish Lists
The season of giving is in full swing, and we have more than 250 wish lists to fulfill this season for children and adults served by Bancroft.
This year, we’ve made it a little easier to participate – by shopping special wish lists created through Amazon Smile.
Wish lists are organized by program – and no contribution is too small. Whether you buy one item or five, you’ll be helping to make the season a little brighter for those we serve.
And by shopping Amazon Smile and selecting “Bancroft Cherry Hill” as your designated charity, you’ll be donating back to Bancroft while you shop — doubling the impact of your purchase.
Links to each program’s wish list, as well as complete shopping instructions, are included below.
If you have questions or concerns, please email Beth Kraus at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to those who have already purchased items!
Program Wish Lists:
– A Lists: Wish Lists for Adult Day Programs
Mailing address: 5 Terri Lane, Suite 2, Burlington, NJ 08016, Attn: Ashley Crudup
– B Lists: Wish Lists for Bancroft NeuroRehab, Central Jersey locations
Mailing address: 666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 2000C, Plainsboro, NJ 08536, Attn: Courtney McNaulty
– C Lists: Wish Lists for Bancroft NeuroRehab, South Jersey locations
Mailing address: 1255 Caldwell Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034, Attn: Beth Kraus or Ester Bell
– D Lists: Wish Lists for Adults in the South Jersey Community Residential Program
Mailing address: 1255 Caldwell Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034, Attn: Katie Palmerchuck
– E Lists: Wish Lists for adults in the the Gloucester Residential Program
Mailing address: 545 Beckett Road, Suite 406, Swedesboro, NJ 08085, Attn: Dolores Park
– F Lists: Wish Lists for adults in the the Delaware Residential Program
Mailing address: 321 E. 11th St., Wilmington, DE 19801, Attn: Norma Carrier
– G Lists: Wish Lists for children served in the Early Education Program
Mailing address: 201 Kings Highway South, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034, Attn: Samara Taylor
– J Lists: Wish Lists for adults at the Lakeside Campus
Mailing address: 6 Commissioners Pike, Woodstown, NJ 08098-2312, Attn: Sheila Loughlan
– L Lists: Wish Lists for adults in the Pennsylvania Residential Program
Mailing address: 450 Parkway Dr., Suite 106, Broomall, PA 19008, Attn: Virgia Lemon
– M Lists: Wish lists for children served in the Community Residential Program
Mailing address: 311 Walton Ave., Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054, Attn: Holly Gillman
- Click on a link above to begin shopping.
- “Add to Cart” any items you’d like to purchase.
- Proceed to Checkout
- Choose the mailing address for that list – as indicated above.
- In the message box for each gift, type the identification code (the list number, i.e. B1, B2, etc.) for each item being purchased. If items are being sent gift-wrapped, please include a quick description of the item ordered.
- Special instructions: No weekend deliveries, or deliveries after 5 p.m. (Locations are administration buildings.)
- Complete your payment.